R&D Engineer: Control & Protection Electronics
The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. We are seeking you to enforce our R&D team for Power Grids: HVDC Control & Protection Electronics. Over 60 years ago, ABB introduced a new way of transmitting electricity across long distances with minimum losses – High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC). It’s a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary,talented teams working on HVDC technology which is a key enabler in the future energy system based on renewables, truly shaping the grid of the future.
- You will participate in the entire development process of new hardware platform for HVDC Control & Protection system (robust design, analogue/digital electronics, optoelectronics);
- Conceptual design of hardware platform based on requirements;
- Participation in simulations, schematics and layout;
- Prototyping,validation and testing;
- Preparing and managing technical documentation;
- Cooperation with international teams;
- At least Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field;
- At least 3 to 4 years of hardware design experience of analogue and digital circuits;
- Practical knowledge of hardware design process and tools (e.g. SPICE, Altium, PADS, CADSTAR);
- Experience with laboratory equipment and circuit boards testing;
- Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
- Proactive, motivated and open-minded, results oriented team player;
- Communicative English and good communication skills;
- Expierience with high speed electronics circuits (FPGA, CPUs, Memories, Backplanes);
- Experience with fiber optics communication;
- Experience with Power Electronics (gate drivers, power supplies);
- Experience in product certification, EMC, signal and power integrity;
- Knowledge of electronics reliability: FMEA, quality assurance;
- Cooperation with international technology development teams;
- The opportunity to cultivate ideas throughout the development process from concept to market release;
- An exciting work environment allowing further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly atmosphere with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Join our growing Global Benefits Team! We are looking for professional and motivated individuals to support our clients with their benefit plans. We are supporting benefit platform maintenance from its implementation to ongoing administration...
SPREDAŻ TOWARÓW , DOKŁADANIE TOWARU Z MAGAZYNU NA REGAŁY TOWARÓW BR. SPOŻYWCZAWymagania konieczne: Zawód: Sprzedawca*Wykształcenie: podstawoweUprawnienia: Książeczka sanepidowska Wymagania inne: CHĘCI DO PRACY
Warunki pracyPraca biurowa, w tym wykonywanie czynności służbowych poza siedzibą urzędu (Kuratorium ma 4 delegatury), szkolenia pracowników.Wyjazdy w teren komunikacją publiczną, praca przy komputerze, biura w budynku dwupiętrowym (bez...
Warunki pracyPraca administracyjno-biurowa, z wykorzystaniem komputera powyżej 4 godzin na dobę oraz urządzeń biurowych; zadania wykonywanie w siedzibie oraz sporadycznie poza siedzibą Urzędu. Konieczność poruszania się po terenie urzędu w...
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team as Head of Delivery, Communications Hub. The role will be accountable for the implementation and oversight of the relevant delivery methodologies to ensure the production of...
Who are we looking for? Candidates who: are open to start international career have pro-active thinking, are independent worker (problem solving included) are willing to help and resolve various issues on the accounts...