Workplace Citrix/VMware Engineer
If you are:
- An experienced Citrix/VMware Engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration,
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions,
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions,
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
And you have:
- 3+ years of experience in large scale IT environments.
- 2+ years of experience in administrating of large-scale Workplace solutions based on Citrix or VMware and Microsoft technologies, acting as an engineer on minimum 1 full Workplace solutions (ex. Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop or VMware Workspace ONE) on Premise and in Cloud.
- 2+ years of experience in implementation Workspace solutions (XenDesktop and XenApp 5.x and 6.x., 7.x. or VMware WorkspaceOne)
- Knowledge about Mobility Management Solutions (Citrix XenMobile/ Citrix Endpoint Management or VMware Airwatch) will be advantageous.
- Experience in administrating and implementations of Virtualization (VMware or Citrix) and Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google) solutions, especially in the hybrid model will be advantageous.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Workplace solutions including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, VDI, RDP, ICA, SBC, PVS, Web Services, Netscaler
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure: LAN, WAN, VPN
Then we would like to hear from you.
This is a non-client facing, Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers on client site
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Job descriptionTroubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systemsAssist in telephony administration and troubleshooting of daily problemsParticipate in transition and infrastructure projectsCreating telephony solutions based on specific...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Work with business analysts to understand, define and document logical data models.Design and develop a database using Oracle RDBMS technologies.Define and develop transformation and loading of data from other systems.Define, prepare and implements...
przygotowanie posiłków w restauracji hotelowejWymagania konieczne:Zawód: Kucharz* (wymagany staż - lata: 2)Wykształcenie: podstawoweUprawnienia: pasja do gotowaniaWymagania inne:obsługa eventów
wg. programu stażuWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat)Wymagania inne:Wykształcenie wyższe
Wg harmonogramuWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcąceUprawnienia: obsługa komputera
cały etat Nauczymy Cię wszystkiego! Zanim rozpoczniesz pracę, weźmiesz udział w szkoleniach, dzięki którym poznasz nasze produkty, sposób funkcjonowania sklepu oraz oczywiście tajniki profesjonalnej obsługi klienta i sprzedaży.Mile...