Working Student – FPGA Algorithm Modeling Engineer [rekrutacja online]
As part of our team you will contribute to simulation in Matlab of FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system. You will work in the team responsible for generating test vectors required for testing of the system.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for working students (students aged below 26).
We work with:
- Git, IDM
- Education: on-going studies or already gained BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Knowledge of Matlab, Python, Linux shell
- Knowledge of FPGA designs will be advance
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- Good mathematical skills will be an advantage
Daily activities As part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design and implement the verification scenarios using System Verilog of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
As a Senior Payroll Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. Youll be redefining how we...
As Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for executing payroll processes for the assigned set of countries in any of the regions. The set usually includes one or multiple medium-sized or small countries and corresponding customer service. The set...