Video & Motion Designer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 3 years experience working as a motion designer (agency or business)
- Master-level proficiency in After Effects and solid working knowledge of Premiere, as well as experience in sound post-production (Audition, iZotope RX or any other similar software)
- A very strong attention to detail, high conceptual skills and demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and demonstrable passion for motion design as well as proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and dedication to improving and broadening one’s skills
- Communicative written and spoken English
- Ability to work comfortably on Mac (familiar with OSX environment)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop, specifically drawing and sketching skills
- Skillset in montage and color grading
- Experience working in 3D software
What duties will help you grow?
- Working in a very experienced team that has been responsible for execution and delivery of more than a hundred of animation and video production projects to date
- Being responsible for end-to end execution of many different types of animations including explainer videos (character and non-character) across a variety of styles (cartoon, kinetic, typography etc.)
- Working for leading international brands that represent Capgemini’s portfolio of clients as well as producing motion pieces that promote Capgemini’s portfolio of services
- Working in a truly multicultural environment, with native copywriters, playing a significant role in shaping the final product through its whole production process
- Constantly expanding your skillset through both online and off-site trainings, exploring different areas of motion design including 3D animation, stop motion animation, hand drawn animation etc.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
wg. harmonogramu Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), brak Język: angielski, w mowie - A2 - niższy średnio zaawansowany, w piśmie - A2 - niższy średnio zaawansowany Uprawnienia: Podstawowa obsługa komputera
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Shifts: 24/7 Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the...
Onboarding of Supplier Engineering support team Environment access for Eng. team verified & IAM roles defined Ensure smooth knowledge transfer of AWS & On prem engineering Understanding of ticket assignment Process and Lifecycle Identify current...