Unified Communication Architect
Remote work possible from Poland only
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of unified communications/messaging infrastructure with ability to build hybrid environment or migrating user date from on-premise infrastructure to Office 365.
- Aware about security approaches for information protection in cloud environment to satisfy customer security requirements.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Have a knowledge of any IT process model like ITIL.
- Having certification of Office 365, Exchange Server infrastructure or Skype for Business certifications would be highly appreciated by us.
And you have:
- Deep understanding of processes and steps required for migrating user data and configuration settings from one infrastructure to another.
- Office 365 - at least 3 years of practical experience with the following services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online (OneDrive), Teams, Skype for Business Online, Azure AD,
- Exchange Server Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with User Data Managing, Client Assess, Federation Trusts, Mail flow and key security aspects.
- Identity Management (Active Directory, ADFS, MIM) – Deep understanding of Authentication Protocols, Data Synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
- SharePoint – understanding architecture and data migration approaches
- Skype for Business Infrastructure (On-Premise) – at least 3 years of experience with Global configuration, External Access, Federation Trust User.
- The knowledge of IP-Telephony and integration with external telephony would be highly appreciated by us.
Then we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for designing and implementation of Unified Communication Solutions in cloud infrastructure (Office 365) or On-Premise.
You will be a technical lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Assessing customers environment related to the Unified Communications and analyzing integration with other components of IT infrastructure.
- Planning, Designing and Managing of Customers’ Data migration to the cloud environment and applying security settings for data protection based on the customer security policies.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Solutions implementing and writing related documentation.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions.
Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Przygotowywanie różnych form korespondencji służbowej, redagowanie pism, korespondencji, sprawozdań i notatek służbowych. Wykonywanie prac organizacyjnych związanych z przygotowaniem spotkań służbowych. Archiwizowanie dokumentów....
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Coordinate work of team responsible for marketing automation and website performance Planning and execution of various multiplatform digital marketing programs including email marketing, marketing automation, content management and SEO/SEM Manage...
Oferta: Umowa o pracę na czas nieokreślony od samego początku pracy Wysokie wynagrodzenie miesięczne oraz liczne premie Szeroki pakiet benefitów (karta sportowa, prywatna opieka medyczna, dofinansowanie: posiłków, studiów podyplomowych oraz...