Technical Support Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of both French and English (min. B2).
- Knowledge of SAP BO or similar Business intelligence reporting tools.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Problem solving attitude.
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- O365 background or interest would be an asset
- Programming background or interest would be an asset
What duties will help you grow?
- Support and maintenance of global internal tools and solutions.
- Business intelligence (mainly SAP BO) reporting support.
- Work closely with all F&A teams.
- Work on continuous improvement team projects.
- Identify areas for potential improvements.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Shifts: 16/7 Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
You are: a strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications a good team player analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in...
The ideal candidate is to be ready to study, practice, develop and growth within the following responsibilities: Plan and define together with the local country managers the overall employer branding and communication strategy and participate...