Tech Solutions Specialist with Turkish
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital. You will be a part of a multilingual client facing team in Kraków, Poland. The Team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our clients’ web-based products. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Tech Solutions Specialist with Turkish will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA based clients / customers; therefore, if your Turkish language is on an excellent level, were looking for you!
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Open-minded and multinational environment
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee referral program in place
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of Us
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products - Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- Turkish language at at least C1 level, very good English (language of the communication in the company)
- Being able to “read and understand” Web programming languages (such as HTML)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Understanding CMS platforms at UI level (WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla) or similar would be a plus
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Online advertising or ad product experience
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Responsibilities Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or...
About the role FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the...