Tech Solutions Specialist with Arabic
You will be a part of a multilingual client facing team in Kraków, Poland. The Team will be working onsite and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our clients’ web based products.
The Tech Solutions Specialist with Arabic will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically dedicated to client’s high profile & critical programs. The team will be supporting EMEA based clients / customers and therefore native level (spoken & written) is essential.
- Arabic language at at least C1 level, very good English (language of the communication in the company)
- Capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process.
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills.
- Basic understanding of internet technologies.
- Good research and self-learning skills.
- Online marketing experience (adwords, analytics, merchant center, tag manager) would be a plus.
- Ability to adhere to internal policies and adapt to changes.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to document and update the details of communication with the customer in a timely and precise manner.
- Facility to work in a team environment and willingness to help team members.
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- In progress case handling to meet business requirements.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Bicycle parking
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of Us
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Główne zadania na stanowisku: Kompleksowa obsługa i budowanie relacji z istniejącymi już klientami firmy w zakresie wynajmu wózków widłowych Nadzór nad flotą wózków widłowych oraz jej stanem technicznym (kontrolowanie stanu floty,...
przygotowywanie wyrobów na przydzielonym stanowisku przygotowanie urządzeń i narzędzi do pracy obsługa maszyny do pakowania utrzymanie w czystości urządzeń, narzędzi oraz stanowiska pracy, regularne uzupełnianie dokumentacji i formularzy,...