T & E Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to manage high volume of interactions with employees and vendors (via phone, email, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and research skills; and ability to deliver resolution and findings timely and clearly to impacted users
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to collaborate with IT and vendors regarding T&E system design, maintenance and functionality
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage Travel & Expense (T&E) system including Audit Rules as well as administrative and maintenance tasks
- Final authority for all expense reporting submissions ensuring company policies and procedures are followed while making expense report audit decisions
- Train new users and conduct ongoing internal training on all the T&E processes and policies; Expert on the usage of the Travel & Expense system functionality
- Serve as the main point of contact for all travel, expense and travel questions; Responsible for Internal and External communication regarding travel
- Work cross functionally with and support all departments/divisions throughout the organization on travel initiatives
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Minimum 1 year of experience in the P2P/ C2C/R2R area Very good English (B2) and very good German (min. B2) Ability...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Russian-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will...
To add and maximize value to the Site Team and the construction process by taking a proactive involvement in all matters relating to contractual entitlements, risk, planning, measurement and valuation and contractual correspondence. To maximize...