System Architect (Specification Engineer Performance Monitoring) [rekrutacja online]
Nokia Mobile Networks includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group offers the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It targets leadership in key technologies such as 5G, O-RAN and vRAN, Telco Cloud.
As System Architect / Specification Engineer you will be part of our local 5G Architecture & Specification team in Mobile Networks RAN Architecture. Your daily work will be performed within not only local but also international environment in cooperation with a variety of stakeholders that make up our world-class R&D organization. The environment you will work is a fast developing and dynamic area where your focus will be on 5G features’ specification.
You will be also responsible for providing technical support for development, test, and triage teams to help them in getting good understanding of technology and specific functionalities.
You may get involved in customer issues resolution and FOA (field product introduction) helping with most complicated issues resolution, supporting R&D and customer teams with the successful product delivery.
One of the areas our team is involved is performance monitoring. It consists of specific performance measurements that help the operator in supervision of the quality, capacity and performance of their network. It helps to verify the network planning is adequate and optimize it, spot weak coverage areas, failure areas etc. Thanks to the performance monitoring operator can shape their network to best fit customer needs.
Your main responsibility area will be:
- Analysis and design of new products and related features for the 5G radio access technology (5G RRM Telecom or Performance Monitoring and measurements),
- Analysis of customer features’ requirements and 3GPP,
- Creating functionality and design, specification, and other guiding documentation for R&D from product/program/system point of view,
- Leading or contributing to customer features technical analysis,
- Support and technical lead for features during verification, offering and customer application,
- Support of test teams and customer teams during product introduction into the field,
- Support for the creation of customer documentation and communication material.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or other corresponding area,
- Experience in wireless R&D development, test, entity, or system engineering at one of wireless areas (5G, LTE, GSM, WCDMA) or experience in Cloud planning, optimization, availability and performance monitoring (infrastructure or APM),
- Familiarity with software design techniques (e.g. UML, MSC, etc),
- Very good English in speaking, reading and technical specification writing,
- Good communication/soft skills,
- Good analytical skills and open mind for alternative solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Ability to take full ownership,
- Analytical skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- Ready to work independently.
Konfekcjonowanie kosmetyków, praca na produkcji kosmetyków. Wymagania dodatkowe: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brak Wymagania inne: manualność, dokładność
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Create and maintain a data pipeline for automating data ingestion from multiple data sources Build the data platform capabilities required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources. Keep our data...
(mixed shift) Company Overview Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for...