HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
- contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements
- contributing to any process improvements to optimize the software life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing products issues
- At least 4-year demonstrated experience as Software Developer
- (Nice to have) experience in QA related tasks
- (Nice to have) knowledge of application security aspects
- Good Ruby and/or Java
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience with Java application servers
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: API’s and use in software development
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- Dedicated to continual self-development
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- We offer work on one on the best, state of the art product in its industry.
- Working with the best people in the industry and ability to learn a lot every day.
- Competitive salary
- Medical care
We’re looking for technical experts for L1 specification team, where you will be working in system, digital hardware and software topics. You’ll get to work with features like mMIMO, IoT and 5G NR in base station domain. Daily activities:...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
As a Senior Payroll Analyst youll be a trusted business advisor. Youll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. Youll be redefining how we...
As Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for executing payroll processes for the assigned set of countries in any of the regions. The set usually includes one or multiple medium-sized or small countries and corresponding customer service. The set...