Senior UX/UI Designer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- Proficiency in any of the modern UX & UI design tools, preferably Sketch.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with UX & UI prototyping and front-end design.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a UX & UI designer (preferably agency or business)
- An obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels dont matter
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables
- Good written and spoken English
- A demonstrable ability to grasp complex business topics and simplify/visualise accordingly
What duties will help you grow?
- Being a master of your craft. We are looking for a candidate who conceptualizes, researches, designs, produces and delivers outstanding creative results building best in class user interfaces for web and mobile on all platforms across all systems
- Telling complex business or technology stories through compelling web and mobile experiences. Capgemini provides B2B solutions and services. UX & UI designers must be able to cut through the complexity to create compelling websites and apps that effectively communicate the value or essence of these solutions and services
- Working end-to-end from concept creation through to delivery. You will be expected to lead projects through their complete lifespan from planning, concept development, prototyping, wireframing and design through implementation and post launch evaluation. The candidate will work closely with the creative lead and project managers building out proposals and initial product concepts and interact with programmers to evaluate progress of production of the final design
- Embracing and enhancing brand identities. Capgemini has recently refreshed corporate identity and guidelines. We also work on UX and UI design for some of the world’s leading brands. Our designers are expected to embrace the brand’s they’re working with and, where they exist, adhere to existing guidelines. At the same time, we encourage you to constantly look for new ways to enhance and push each brand identity forward
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8cDo you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Zakres obowiązków Projektowaniem interfejsu użytkownika dla naszych aplikacji, Ścisła współpraca z programistami, project managerami, analitykami biznesowymi, Przygotowywaniem projektów graficznych, Optymalizowanie aplikacji pod kątem...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Centrum Stomatologii Medicover ul. Pawia 7 Nie wymagamy specjalizacji, stawiamy na doświadczenie i umiejętności Pracując w naszym Zespole, otrzymasz: Gabinety wyposażone w nowoczesny sprzęt medyczny m.in. mikroskopy, kamery wewnątrzustne,...
obsługa i nadzorowanie pracy urządzeń nawęglania, kontrola parametrów i wskaźników eksploatacyjnych urządzeń nawęglania, prowadzenie dokumentacji techniczno – ruchowej i przebiegu służby, usuwanie zanieczyszczenia olejami lub innymi...