Senior User Experience Specialist (Consultant)
- The successful candidate will be high-energy and eager to learn.
- 3+ years of UX experience.
- Demonstrating strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for Service Design and User Centered Design, and superior creativity and adaptability.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
- Being a confident presenter, speaker and a proficient writer.
- Being open for business travels: USA, Canada, EU.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Portfolio that includes examples of competencies listed above.
This role is responsible for conducting end to end service design activities: planning, consulting and conducting user-focused activities depending on the project, for: IT system migrations, technology adoption, smart offices, chat bots and other digital areas.
The User Experience (UX) Specialist (Consultant) conducts strategic workshops with Clients (key stakeholders, different communities across the organization) to get proper buy-in, create the process to build great experiences for a wide range of recipients.
As the UX Specialist (Consultant) you will be responsible for shaping users’ satisfaction and help organizations to achieve both business goals and users’ need with innovative technologies.
- Partnering internal and external technology teams to create effective, usable and satisfying user experiences throughout IT related projects.
- Supporting requirements development by analyzing target audience, objectives, users’ needs, key stakeholder’s assumptions, goals and vision.
- Planning workshops and end to end service design activities, research strategy, conducting different studies and analyses qualitative and quantitative data at various stages. Conducting both project management and operations tasks.
- Developing Personas, User Stories, Employee (User) Journey, user/task flows, Usability Testing, Interviews etc.
- Supporting our Customers both remotely and in Clients’ locations on a temporary basis.
- Individual projects, autonomy and significant impact on the final results of the international projects
- Opportunity to rapidly develop within the team with various competencies (user experience, change management, communication and marketing, data science) willing to share their knowledge and expertise
- Opportunity to practice evidence-based methods
- Flexible work with opportunity to put into practice your own ideas
- Having contribution to Capgemini User Experience offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
Job descriptionBased in Krakow, Poland, the UX & UI Designer will work in a global team supporting the industrys sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams.As a project lead in our team, you’ll be playing...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
przygotowanie posiłków w restauracji hotelowejWymagania konieczne:Zawód: Kucharz* (wymagany staż - lata: 2)Wykształcenie: podstawoweUprawnienia: pasja do gotowaniaWymagania inne:obsługa eventów
wg. programu stażuWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat)Wymagania inne:Wykształcenie wyższe
Wg harmonogramuWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcąceUprawnienia: obsługa komputera
cały etat Nauczymy Cię wszystkiego! Zanim rozpoczniesz pracę, weźmiesz udział w szkoleniach, dzięki którym poznasz nasze produkty, sposób funkcjonowania sklepu oraz oczywiście tajniki profesjonalnej obsługi klienta i sprzedaży.Mile...
do salonu w Galerii Krakowskiej w Krakowie Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za aktywną sprzedaż, fachowe doradztwo w zakresie produktów oferowanych przez firmę OCHNIK, przygotowanie dokumentów sprzedażowych oraz...