Senior Statutory Accountant
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of FP&A Analyst, you will be key support for Finance Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations to report and analyze key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Success in the role will allow you build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives concerning financial support and control, the production, interpretation and distribution of management information, assisting business unit budgeting and forecasting cycles, as well as influencing financial performance.
- Responsibility over accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities;
- Performing month-end closing activities;
- Preparing statutory accounts for UK companies: audited annual financial statements and ad-hoc management accounts, as and when required
- Supporting the standardisation of disclosures under IFRS for UK Companies in Statutory Reporting tool/system
- Carrying out impairment review for UK group company investments and intangibles under IFRS with a high-level understanding of how CGU’s (cash generating units) work.
- Dealing with complex Corporate structuring projects that may arise from time to time including, intercompany loans and leases, transfer of subsidiaries;
- Support the audit process and answering audit queries for those entities
- Performing SOX controls and cooperation with auditors.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting/reporting function,
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA qualified or equivalent with demonstrable up-to-date knowledge
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience;
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal, organisational and communication skill;
- Very good English both written and spoken (C1 or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers and more)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity-based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Księgowanie dokumentów w KH i KPiR. Przygotowanie list płac. Przygotowanie deklaracji podatkowych i ubezpieczeniowych. Sporządzanie sprawozdań finansowych. Kontakt z klientami biura. Kontakt z ZUS i US. 3 letnie doświadczenie na podobnym...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
nadzór nad pracą techników przyjmowanie za pomocą aplikacji informatycznej zleceń od Klienta, przydzielanie i przekazywanie zleceń do realizacji pracownikom technicznym, monitorowanie statusu realizacji zleceń oraz wskaźników ich wykonania,...
As a Junior Recruiter you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities: Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing...