Senior Software Developer in Support
HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Senior Software Developer for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
- helping customer during dedicated sessions with product production issues
- contributing to architecture changes improving product stability, reviewing new product features and enhancements
- contributing to process improvements to optimize the support life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
- mentoring and coaching team members
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing products issues
- University degree in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- At least 7-year demonstrated experience as Software Engineer
- (Nice to have) proven experience in QA related tasks with track record of successful projects in this role
- (Nice to have) good knowledge of application security aspects, up to date on the OWASP guidelines, experience in SAST & DAST
- Good Java and at least one more programming language
- Shell script programming skills
- Experience in OS (Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Experience in relational databases (MS SQL, IBM DB2)
- Experience with Java application servers
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Eclipse, Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
- Working experience with defect management tracking tools (JIRA, Rational Team Concert or similar)
- Understand bigger picture, propose design and architectural improvements/changes
- Experience in performing complex problem determination & root cause analysis
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: APIs and use in software development
- Strong analytical ability
- Be open to learn new technologies/programming languages up to a professional level
- Efficient customer communication
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Information Technology
- Work on one on the best, state of the art product in its industry.
- Working with the best people in the industry and ability to learn a lot every day.
- Competitive salary
- Medical care
Project goal is to analyze external data model and build proper interface to integrate. Design and develop data model Design informatica workflows Build ETL mappings Strong experience in designing and developing ETL mappings, mapplets, workflows,...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
New features development Code review Collaboration with client Bug fixing Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hive, Good OOP and functional programming concepts Good to have skills:
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Russian-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will...