Senior RTR Analyst [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services instrategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions, asset adjustments and dispositions in the accounting system, track the completion of projects and analyze capital expenditures, conduct ad hoc analyses related to fixed assets, inventory and leases
- Preparing Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations for Fixed Assets, Inventory, Accruals, Prepaids, Account Receivables and Taxes
- Performing RTR Month End Close activities such as Journal Entries, Profit and Loss reporting, Balance Sheet reporting and Close Presentations, ensuring that the close process is completed in accurate and timely manner
- Owning and developing end to end GL processes in cooperation with clients, preparing desktop procedures for the new processes
- Working closely with automation team to improve the processes, participating in transitions processes
- 3+ years delivery experience in RTR, preferably in Fixed Assets Area
- Very good English skills and knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to the detail and ability to solve complex problems independently
- Knowledge of ERP - Oracle, Netsuite or SAP
- F&A studies completed or in progress
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of FP&A Analyst, you will be key support for Finance Business Partners and Analyst’s in other Aon locations...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zapewnienie jakości i terminowości usług odczytowych i rozliczeniowych u Klienta Utrzymywanie pozytywnych relacji z dedykowanymi Klientami - kontakt telefoniczny i mailowy Udzielanie odpowiedzi na pytania Klientów Znajdowanie optymalnych...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online Remote work possible from Poland only About us A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of...