Senior Contract Management Specialist (EPC projects)
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client – one of world’s Leaders in production and distribution of food, industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as related services, equipment and technologies – we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfill the Senior Contract Management Specialist vacancy.
The Senior Contract Management Specialist is an active member of the project execution team and has the following responsibilities:
- Participation in the Front End phase to provide his/her view on the operability of the contract under negotiation.
- Management of the contract and creation of contractual awareness within the team members from early stages of the project.
- Planning and development of contract and claim management strategies during project’s execution.
- Monitoring and controlling commercial risks and opportunities during the project lifetime, particularly related to deviations from the project baselines.
- Informing and mentoring project’s team members on contractual requirements (notifications, alerts etc.).
- Setting up and administering claim management logs / tools.
- Facilitating communication between other disciplines (e.g. Treasury, Finance, HR) not directly involved in project’s execution.
- Establishing a working relationship with the client, supporting the Project Manager in managing contractual communication and negotiations.
Competencies and Profile:
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Engineering or Legal, Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar job position. Project Controls, EPC industry and construction experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Polish and English as a minimum (French or German would be a plus).
- Knowledge and know-how of: contract form and Contract Management principles, contract Management tools and procedures, basic technical understanding for plant engineering.
- General knowledge about: scheduling, progress and critical path, cost Control and reporting, estimation tools and methods, risk analysis methodology, EPC Projects execution.
- Customer oriented, decisive and solution driven, performance / result oriented.
- Able to manage complexity, contradiction and work under pressure.
- Pragmatic, self starter, proactive.
- High interpersonal skills: team oriented, effective written and verbal communicator, strong negotiator.
- Ready to make business trips to European as well as overseas countries if needed.
Contract is based on a bussiness-to-bussiness formula and its duration is predicted for at least 2 years.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Relevant experience. Min. Bachelor’s degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration. Fluent English (min. C1). Experience in...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
analiza dokumentacji przetargowej, zbieranie materiałów niezbędnych do opracowania oferty, sprawdzanie dostarczonych przez Zamawiającego przedmiarów / ilości robót, sporządzanie przedmiarów, zbieranie i gromadzenie danych w zakresie...
Poszukujemy do naszego zespołu pracownika do działu rekrutacji/technicznego Opis stanowiska: Praca przy pozyskiwaniu oraz rekrutowaniu pracowników (specjalistyczne zawody przemysłu ciężkiego) Opieka i utrzymanie stałego kontaktu z...