Sanitary Engineer / Projektant Oczyszczalni Ścieków
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Designing Waste Water Treatment Plants and Water Treatment Plants
- Designing of water, wastewater networks
- Help support client engagement and local community consultation
- Help develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief
- Supervise junior staff and Projects
- Provide quality assurance and quality check
- Prepare calculations, 3D models, 2D drawings and reports related to sanitary wastewater collection, storage and discharge pipe and pump systems, conveyance of water and wastewater, storm water, pipe networks, pump design, hydraulics and modeling
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or relevant field
- 6+ years of relevant experience in water, wastewater and conveyance networks
- Construction work experience would be an asset
- Chartered with the relevant Institution
- 3D modeling/ BIM awareness as advantage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Bentley software (Microstation) as plus
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of designing to local and international design codes,
- Proactive, team player, ownership mindset
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
- Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
- Benefits such as private medical care (Luxmed), life insurance, PPK, Multisport card, flexible working hours, English lessons
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Great atmosphere in developing team in our Design Center in Krakow
- Necessary trainings for project software
- Recruitment process is organized online, we offer remote work
Responsibilities: Supporting the design team in project execution Manage the setup, development, configuration, establishment of the Common Data Environment (CDE) for project use Setup and manage BEP, MIDP and other required BIM documentation for...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
You are: a strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications a good team player analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in...
The ideal candidate is to be ready to study, practice, develop and growth within the following responsibilities: Plan and define together with the local country managers the overall employer branding and communication strategy and participate...