Remote Python Developer
- Developing new, innovative features and solving many challenges associated with a complicated application
- Building robust, high-volume production applications primarily in Python/Django
- Writing server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies
- Documenting, developing and maintaining software functionality
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- At least 2 years of experience at similar position
- Sharing a story about some great features and functionality that youve built
- Experience with scalable web services infrastructure and know how to build reliable, high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems
- familiar with virtualization technology, Container Ecosystem, and especially Docker
- Experience with:
- Familiarity with:
- Possibility to work completely remotely or in the office in Wrocław
- Work on any equipment (including your own) - we provide a budget
- Flexible working hours - the ability to work at any time, you only need to be present at stand-ups with a team from America (usually between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM, with possibility of sometime extention)
- Opportunity to work in an international team
- Salary adequate to your skills
- Non-wage benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, Cinema / theater tickets and many more
Daily activities: Simulators’ products R&D unit in Nokia is looking for Senior Software Engineer in out Krakow office. As the Software Engineer: You will be responsible for software architecture, implementation, analyzing and solving complex...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
You are: a strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications a good team player analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in...
The ideal candidate is to be ready to study, practice, develop and growth within the following responsibilities: Plan and define together with the local country managers the overall employer branding and communication strategy and participate...