Recruiter - Talent Sourcing & Engagement Partner
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting or sourcing experience with recruitment consultancy/agency, RPO or within in-house recruitment function, preferably in a corporate environment
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Demonstrated research experience and expertise using Boolean search and other sourcing tools
- Passion for identifying talent and strong relationship building and influencing skills to proactively network and engage with external talent
- Experience in conducting market research and presenting outcomes to business leaders
- Data driven and business centric approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong partnership with hiring teams and high-touch candidate experience, translating profile requirements into robust effective sourcing strategies
- Manage multiple searches to bring the right talent to each open position
- Develop network of candidates and prospects through pro-active market research and on-going relationship nurturing
- Create candidate talent pools by utilizing external databases, networks, social media, ATS, employee referrals, warm and cold calling or any other way which supports extending talent base for standard and niche profiles
- Be up-to-date with market trends, technology supporting sourcing/recruiting activities and networking opportunities to enhance recruiting effectiveness
- Influence and partner strategically with hiring managers by leveraging market intelligence and experience to help taking informed hiring decisions
- Use ATS to manage pipelines and recruitment marketing campaigns, ensuring focus on timely feedback and data integrity
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Team Lead Location: Kraków, Poland Overall Job Purpose As a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Majorel you will deliver first class customer service to both hiring managers and candidates. You will be...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Dla naszego klienta, będącego właścicielem ogólnopolskiej sieci hurtowni płyt i akcesoriów meblowych, poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Programista .NET Dołączając do zespołu będziesz miał okazję pracować z doświadczonymi...
Naszym Klientem jest międzynarodowa firma tworząca nowoczesne rozwiązania IT z zakresu bezpieczeństwa publicznego. Oprogramowanie, które tworzą w dziedzinie komunikacji/oprogramowania/wideo pomaga instytucjom takim jak straż pożarna,...