Quality Specialist with Polish / French
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Daily audits and analyses followed by coaching and feedback
- Publishing dashboard and trends of audit/analysis-weekly/monthly
- Tracking agents’ progress
- Developing briefings basis common findings from audits/analysis fortnightly
- Coming up with Process Level Improvement along with taking those to closure
- Weekly/Monthly Technical Audit and CSAT review calls
- Contributing to process level improvements with output
- Good communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent Polish or French and English (min B2)
- Great presentation skills
- Personal dedication to providing high quality service. Ability to finish what is started is a must
- Desire to reinforce HCL’s values and methodology
- MS Office and Excel knowledge
- Strong process knowledge of SD with minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to be developing business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence,...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czego wymagamy: około 1 roku doświadczenia w administracji bazami danych MySQL i PostgreSQL, umiejętności pisania optymalnych zapytań SQL, podstawowej znajomości systemu Linux. Do Twoich obowiązków będzie należało: administracja i...
Jakie będą Twoje obowiązki? Zarządzanie zespołem Agentów Ubezpieczeniowych Realizacja ustalonych planów sprzedażowych Motywowanie, szkolenie, obsługa i kontrola wyników podległych agentów Organizacja i rozwój sieci sprzedaży, budowanie...