Quality Management Systems Manager
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Global Managed & Support Service Quality team will use the Predict, Prevent and Protect model to support the all regional Managed & Support Services Business. Working closely with the leaders in the regions a sound Quality Management System will be developed and governed to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
The primary responsibility of the Service Quality Manager is to effectively and efficiently manage the Quality Management System for our European Managed & Support Services Business. Using proven methodologies to set the foundation for quality it will be the responsibility of this role to work very closely with Regional leadership, Procurement and others to agree on a plan that will drive operational efficiencies that are repeatable and customer satisfaction that will create customers for life. Once the plan is set it must be executed through collaboration with multiple organizations and a strong governance process. This will require frequent communications and site visits at our European locations (UK, Krakow, Norway, Denmark & Vienna).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploy Process & Quality Assessment (PQSA) across all sites in Europe and champion Continual Service Improvement (CSI) governance working with the operational team members to close out all gaps identified.
- Manage a structured approach which includes leading KPIs and those aligned w/ SLAs, mitigation of blueprint gaps & validation.
- Structure ISO9001(QMS), ISO20000(ITIL), ISO27001(Information security) compliance for each business and when there is a customer need champion the efforts to become certified.
- Introduce New Service Qualification and Readiness process aligning with Global MSS Quality plan. Develop a Sign-off Process to ensure NOCs are ready to deliver new services at optimal levels (includes PFMEA for each new service).
- Pre-sale review of quality requirements in contract. Ensure SOW and quality artifacts are feasible and in compliance with our QMS.
- Service transition & on boarding (change management) Clear & structured tracking system in managing all Service changes, transitions and on boarding.
- Risk management via Top Service Improvement Matrix. Facilitate global risk management campaign with proven tools such built around Predict, Prevent, Protect framework.
- Drive the Six Sigma culture within the organization for CSI skill set optimization. Establishing Six Sigma program to develop team capabilities and proliferate the use of statistical methods of risk mitigation.
- Work directly with customers and field teams to discuss concerns and drive corrective actions to closure
- Develop and maintain Servicer KPI’s for the region that tie to the overall EMEA plan Develop and drive a continuous improvement plan for the region, driving best practices and repeatability
- Manage sub-contractors deliverables and adherence to agreed scope and outcomes.
- Engage as needed in the case management process to ensure proper service delivery
- Manage a Lessons Learned process to that will close gaps and leverage best practices across EMEA
- Provide the regional teams a resource to drive Service quality issues so delivery teams can focus on delivery.
- Conduct Site Audits for high risk suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Managed service , System design and engineering background
- Understanding of how to interpret and develop SOW’s
- Strong understanding of how MSI’s Partner Program is structured.
- Highly organized strong attention to detail, capable of significant multi-tasking and follows all tasks through to completion.
- The ability to communicate clearly (both written and verbal) with customers and act as a professional representative of the corporation.
- The ability to understand and communicate Motorola’s internal System Integration and Services processes.
- The ability to collaborate and maintain professional relationships with key work partners across the corporation and third party vendors for achieving timely business objectives.
- The ability to think strategically and work through day to day challenges that arise with internal support organizations, Motorola service providers, and customers.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Strong background Lean Methodologies
- 8D, DDW and FMEA experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, Statistical Software( such as Minitab) and a willingness to learn and utilize new tools within the organization.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Stock Plan
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Szukamy całej brygady ciesielsko-zbrojarskiej. ZAKRES PRAC: prace ciesielskie, montaż rusztowań, szalunków systemowych i tradycyjnych, prace zbrojarskie, betoniarskie i ogólnobudowlane przy obiektach mostowych, praca powyżej 3 m....
Oczekiwania: chęć do pracy, entuzjazm, zaangażowanie.
Oczekiwania: chęć do pracy, entuzjazm, zaangażowanie.
Zależy nam, aby Osoby pracujące na tym stanowisku: miały doświadczenie w zarządzaniu zespołem, posiadały wysokie umiejętności interpersonalne, były zorientowane na sprzedaż i Klienta, umiały realizować cele długoterminowe, posiadały...
obsługa korespondencji przychodzącej i wychodzącej, archiwizowanie oraz wprowadzanie korespondencji do systemu oraz dokumentacji handlowej, realizowanie wysyłki dokumentów do klientów zgodnie z bieżącymi zleceniami, obsługa komputerowego...
obsługa maszyn i elektronarzędzi, cięcie płyty, rozpisywanie mebli, czytanie projektów, prace przygotowawcze w procesie przygotowania mebli, skręcanie i montaż mebla w miejscu przeznaczenia (u klienta)Wymagania konieczne: Zawód: Stolarz...