With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Planning Specialist
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever
- Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues.
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand’s ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the companys financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership
- University degree (minimum Bachelor)
- 2 years of planning experience (including virtual factory production or material planning etc.)
- Good English
- Very communication skills
- Good overall computer skills (MS Office, focus on Excel)
- Experience in working with SAP, APO as an advantage
- Analytical skills, multitasking
- Customer Service orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Warunki pracy - praca administracyjno-biurowa, siedząca, wymagająca wymuszonej pozycji, - praca przy monitorze powyżej 4 godzin dziennie, wymagająca koncentracji i dokładności, - obsługa innych urządzeń biurowych, - obsługa klienta...
Warunki pracy Praca biurowa. W siedzibie urzędu pracownik wykonuje czynności o charakterze statycznym, związane głównie z pracą przy biurku i komputerze, oraz dynamicznym, związane głównie z poruszaniem się po terenie urzędu oraz poza...