(Plan) Technology Support Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Understands databases and technical application of business rules in order to solution platforms, Intelligent automation, Workflow tools, databases, data management- Understands BI tools and technology, planning systems, SAP and Oracle ERPs, Anaplan, inventory systems, dispatch systems, data lakes, market and regional impacts on planning process (Distributed trade, modern trade), Imports and exports, distribution, Line scheduling, forecasting, scenario analysis, workflow, leading platforms and automation
- Understands how to leverage features of data orchestration, concepts of artificial intelligence, insights and data to support a frictionless process design for integrated operations clients.
- Plays a critical role in working with other pillar IT support and design team to integrate process and drive technology synergy end to end. has awareness of industry leading platforms and automation.
- Researches industry trends and innovative approaches and technologies. Scans the market for "new age" technologies: Kinaxis, AI enabled demand planning, FEU e evolving digital solutions in supply chain
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project with minimum guidance
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen
- Familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed
What duties will help you grow?
- Leads the design workshops during GPM alignment session on client site with focus on tool functionality, followed by great understanding of the business process
- Identify customer’s challenges & bottlenecks and suggest solutions
- Collects and documents system functional requirements
- Prepare and manage the configuration documents to support application deployment: Product documentation, Requirements specifications, Configuration & Functional documentation, Sales documentation and Testing & Training documentation
- Provides configuration setup details to the Configurator and/or the Developer
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. Remote work possible from Poland only. What do you need to start? 3+ years of experience in managing teams...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zapewnienie jakości i terminowości usług odczytowych i rozliczeniowych u Klienta Utrzymywanie pozytywnych relacji z dedykowanymi Klientami - kontakt telefoniczny i mailowy Udzielanie odpowiedzi na pytania Klientów Znajdowanie optymalnych...
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online Remote work possible from Poland only About us A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of...