O2C Finance & Accounting Process Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least B2 level of German and English;
- Understanding of overall O2C process, impacts and dependencies;
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to build good relations with counterparties;
- Team player attitude;
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP;
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Manager or Process Leader;
- Daily apply cash in the system and clear incoming payments;
- Billing creation in financial system;
- Investigating deductions made by customers and post relevant records in the system;
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Communicative English is a must (level B2) Accounting AR knowledge or/ and experience Strong...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Opis stanowiska: pozyskiwanie i aktualizacja informacji kosztów materiałów i robocizny w Polsce i w UE, ocena wartości budżetów, przedmiarowanie, szacowanie zużycia, tworzenie budżetów, kontrola przepływów kosztów, prognozowanie...
FORMA ZATRUDNIENIA B2B CZAS PRACY elastyczny MIEJSCE PRACY cała Polska ROZWÓJ: Możesz liczyć na realne możliwości rozwoju już od samego początku. Przecież nie musisz wszystkiego wiedzieć od razu. My Ci podpowiemy co i jak, nawet w kwestii...