O2C Business Transformation Senior Consultant
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the C2C tower
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English)
- Ability to travel on short notice as is a must
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- Proven experience with standard software deployment methodology, the execution of E2E solution deployments from Design to Support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and design workshops
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis and provide recommendations
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms - part of Capgemini Business Services unit. Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area. Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
kontakt z firmami zagranicznymi z całego świata celem nawiązania współpracy przy projektach branżowych wsparcie przy przygotowywaniu ofert biznesowych (pośredniczenie pomiędzy wszystkimi działami w firmie) przygotowywanie ofert i...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
What Youll be Doing You will represent our client on the phone or via email. You will be working with existing advertisers, providing them with recommendations to tailor their advertising strategy and campaigns. On a typical day, youll:...
Do Twoich zadań będą należeć m.in.: analiza danych sprzedaży w przydzielonym obszarze, w tym analiza obrotów i całokształtu współpracy z klientami, aktywne pozyskiwanie nowych klientów oraz uzgadnianie warunków współpracy, w tym...