Mobile Developer (iOS)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong background in native mobile development.
- Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing.
- Understanding of mobile software design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge and understanding of Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM).
- Proficiency with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to iOS development (preferably both), including XCode, Objective-C, Swift.
- Experience in cross-platform frameworks like Xamarin or Flutter will be a plus.
- Possession of a technical knowledge of client-side UI/UX development across multiple platforms and form factors (Web, Phone, Tablet, TV, etc.).
- Solid understanding of web-oriented architecture, RESTful services, JSON.
What duties will help you grow?
- Creating professional, high-end mobile apps. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work.
- Introducing new ideas and tools. We’re always looking to improve our way of working – we’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with a justified opinion on how, where, and when they can be used to improve our work.
- Understanding the business objective of what you create. We seek to add value to projects by understanding their context, use cases and objectives, and then proactively making suggestions on how to improve them.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish.
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings).
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Strong background in native mobile development Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Twój zakres obowiązków: realizacja założonego planu sprzedaży; nawiązywanie kontaktów z klientami korporacyjnymi, prowadzenie negocjacji, mających na celu zawarcie umowy oraz budowanie pozytywnych, długofalowych relacji; współpraca z...
Rozpocznij karierę w firmie, która inspiruje i zapewnia pracę, dzięki której możesz się rozwijać i odnosić sukcesy każdego dnia. Zakres obowiązków: Analiza warunków gruntowych posadowienia budowli i dróg Analizy projektowe...