- You need to have experience and understanding of how marketing both assists and guides sales and business development activities.
- You need to have an ability to truly lead with a ‘big picture’ vision, in a group of senior level executives and stakeholders.
- You need to be able to see a bigger picture while at the same time managing details in a dynamic environment, without losing sight of quality.
- Be flexible in every area of your performance and support, looking for solutions and alternatives rather than problems.
- Have ownership, accountability and full commitment to the projects and work that you’re doing.
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good organization skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Efficient task management skills.
Personal and professional development:
- An comprehensive onboarding stage, development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding.
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You have an option to shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Obsługa bazy klijentów, poszukiwaniw klijentów, zawieranie umów z kontrahentami, wymiar czasu pracy 160h/m-c Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące, brak
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
New features development Code review Collaboration with client Bug fixing Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hive, Good OOP and functional programming concepts Good to have skills:
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Russian-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will...