Learning & Perform Admin
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good English and French language (both written and spoken)
- Very Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Disciplinary and Grievances
- Process L&D administration requests
- Answer client’s calls and emails and process client’s queries and escalations
- Provide clarification of L&D policies and procedures
- Update all required Process documentation (Process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
As a member of the Delivery Team you will: Collaborate with IT and management teams to build solutions on top of existing Atlassian eco-system work as administrator for JIRA, Confluence and Fisheye Propose technical concepts, effort estimations and...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zatrudniona osoba będzie odpowiedzialna za: Zawieranie transakcji zabezpieczających na rynku towarowym i FX, Ewidencję transakcji w systemach IT, Zarządzanie pozycją rynkową na linii biznesowej węgla międzynarodowego, Raportowanie pozycji...
kontakt z firmami zagranicznymi z całego świata celem nawiązania współpracy przy projektach branżowych wsparcie przy przygotowywaniu ofert biznesowych (pośredniczenie pomiędzy wszystkimi działami w firmie) przygotowywanie ofert i...