Lead Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong background in native mobile development
- Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing
- Excellent understanding of mobile software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge and understanding of Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM)
- Proficiency with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to iOS or Android development (preferably both), including XCode, Android Studio, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Experience in cross-platform frameworks like Xamarin or Flutter will be a plus
- Possession of a deep technical knowledge of client-side UI/UX development across multiple platforms and form factors (Web, Phone, Tablet, TV, etc.)
- Proven track record of building and releasing new products from conception to production
What duties will help you grow?
- Building a new team of Mobile Developers. We’ll look to you to help us grow by building and overseeing a new team of mobile developers. You will grow with your new team
- Understanding the business objective of what you create. We seek to add value to projects by understanding their context, use cases and objectives, and then proactively making suggestions on how to improve them
- Creating professional, high-end mobile apps. We’ll be looking for you to become a master of this domain, which means following global standards and trends and incorporating them into your work
- Introducing new ideas and tools. We’re always looking to improve our way of working – we’ll expect you to learn about new tools and provide us with a justified opinion on how, where, and when they can be used to improve our work
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Przygotowywanie różnych form korespondencji służbowej, redagowanie pism, korespondencji, sprawozdań i notatek służbowych. Wykonywanie prac organizacyjnych związanych z przygotowaniem spotkań służbowych. Archiwizowanie dokumentów....
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
W chwili obecnej poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za: koordynację prac związanych ze sklepem Wólczanka, zarządzanie promocjami i treściami reklam, analizę efektywności...