Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
with Professional Experience
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist in Majorel you will deliver first class customer service to both hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs for one of our high profile clients by attracting the highest caliber candidates through innovative and effective forms of recruitment and selection practices. You have the experience, background and skills to help us continue driving growth and excellence across the organisation through the hiring of world-class talent.
- Manage and drive full cycle recruiting process for internal and external candidates ensuring full understanding of requirements, timelines and deliver a smooth and positive Candidate Experience.
- Managing multiple requisitions across many language markets.
- Liaise with managers on headcount requirements.
- Screening and short listing of candidates for all vacancies.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Consistently source high quality candidates for all business areas utilizing appropriate sourcing methods.
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing.
- Provide support to managers on creating job descriptions, application tests, interview processes etc.
- Manage recruitment administration including the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling, candidate feedback, psychometric tests.
- Update of job boards and posting of vacancies online via ATS tool.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports.
- Ensure the recruitment process is in line with employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide support and guidance to more junior team members.
- Dealing with third party recruitment agencies.
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in recruitment
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment team
- Experience within a BPO environment desirable
- Excellent sourcing skills; Boolean searches, use of LinkedIn Recruiter, ability to build networks and maintain pipelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Drive packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and budget constraints
- Proactive self-starter willing to actively assume full ownership of assigned roles and project work
- Highly driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Willing to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Highly resilient with the ability to cope with a fast paced environment where constant change is the norm
- Strong attention to details and mind-set for continuous improvement
- Product Training and upskilling processes
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Internal Team and Wellness Activities
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Job Summary We are looking for an experienced HR professional who will be able to support MDPI’s human resources functions. The successful candidate will act as an HR generalist and cover all aspects of the hiring process, employee relations, and...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
There are several scrum teams working on project tasks in Wroclaw & Zurich already. We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to support extended developing of business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum...
The execution and analysis of automation test results, Preparation of test plans and test scenarios, Maintenance, improvement and planning the evolution of test scripts and scenarios. At least 2 years of practical experience with tests automation...