Junior ServiceNOW Developer (Tools Analyst)
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Strong sense of team
- Collaborative approach
- Strong desire for career advancement
- Customer Service mindset
- Working knowledge of relational databases is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skill (B2 English)
Desired but not mandatory:
- Basic programming experiences
This ServiceNow Technical Consultant role is to assist in technical aspects of implementation of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients.
- Taking part in ServiceNOW testing, administration and development activities
- Taking part in working with client
- Creating and updating documentation and procedures
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the Engineering team Implement features of automation/tools that would help teams achieve higher level of development efficiency Extend the build system for new application...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Twój zakres obowiązków Opracowywanie projektów koncepcyjnych, budowlanych oraz wykonawczych w zakresie konstrukcji budowlanych Opracowywanie projektów wykonawczych stropów filigran Praca w środowisku CAD Wykonywanie obliczeń statycznych i...
Twój zakres obowiązków Współuczestnictwo w opracowywaniu projektów koncepcyjnych, budowlanych oraz wykonawczych w zakresie konstrukcji budowlanych Praca w środowisku CAD i BIM Wykonywanie obliczeń statycznych i wytrzymałościowych...