HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
As a Junior Recruiter you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities
- Interview candidates via phone
- Meet defined SLAs on hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters
- Source candidates through various channels such as Job Boards, job fairs, Networking, Referrals etc.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential employees
- Manage on boarding process along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place
- Ensure Background verification process is completed and all data prepared for Audit
- Prepare different type of reports and statistics
Desirable skills and experience will involve:
- Previous experience in recruitment (preferably in a recruitment agency or an outsourcing company)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (min. C1) spoken and written, allowing operating in English on a daily basis. Knowledge of any other language will be an advantage
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure, good stress management
- BPO / Volume hiring / Multilingual experience preferred
Current benefits at HCL Poland:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport Card
About us Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
naprawy bieżące autobusów realizujących przewozy w komunikacji miejskiej w OlkuszuWymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, brak
naprawa samochodów osobowychWymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, mechaniczne
Overview/Description: Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium. Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives...
Company Overview At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether...
ochrona osób i mienia na obiektachWymagania inne: logiczne myślenie, opanowanie, komunikatywność, dyspozycyjność, odporność na stres, praca w systemie 6.00-18.00, 18.00-6.00 2 dni wolne
Pomoc przy wykonywaniu prac, związanych z odnawianiem torów, remontem torów i budową torów, wymianie torów.Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe, brakUprawnienia: Prace remontowo- budowlane Wymagania inne:...