Junior Payroll Administration Specialist with French
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Have very good command of spoken and written French (C1) and English (B2)
- Have attention to details and good communication skills,
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Be able to cooperate smoothly with other team members
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Answering client’s emails and calls
- Processing Payroll related requests
- Providing clarification of Payroll policies and procedures
- Preparing payroll reports
- Communicating & cooperating with internal HR Administration Team
What development path can you choose?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Konserwacja, wykonywanie obsługi techniczną i naprawa silników oraz zespołów i układów mechanicznych w samochodach osobowych, ciężarowych, autobusach, motocyklach i innych pojazdach silnikowych, z użyciem urządzeń diagnostycznych oraz...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czas na DB - dołącz do zespołu DB Cargo Polska i realizuj z nami naszą misję, wizję i wartości! To dzięki naszym pracownikom jesteśmy wiodącym dostawcą usług logistycznych w Europie centralnej. DB Cargo Polska S.A. oferuje pracę na...
Będziesz odpowiedzialny/a za: Profesjonalne doradztwo z zakresu produktów pożyczkowych oraz wybranych produktów ubezpieczeniowych Pozyskiwanie nowych Klientów i sprzedaż Współpracę i utrzymywanie relacji z obecnymi Klientami Zbieranie rat...