Junior Data Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Understanding of key concepts around analytics, statistics, data science & machine learning
- Basic relational databases & SQL knowledge
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Problem solving & analytical skills
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- MA or BA degree in IT/AI/BI/Data Science education
- Python, SQL/Oracle SQL programming
- GIT core concepts and operations knowledge
- Jupyter Notebook experience
- Agile, test and quality assurance experience
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Being a part of larger team
- Work in a fast-paced international environment
- Hands-on programming and development skills (Python, SQL, …)
- Supervised machine learning model monitoring and tuning (Pattern-matching rules, Customer Clustering Segmentation)
- Quantitative and Quality analysis, reporting, and documentation on Financial Crime Monitoring tools and activity
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. Become: ...
We will give possibility to grow in professional career among 40+ other AI & Analytics team members. You will be able to diversify and develop skills within area of Data Science, Analytics & Cloud with different technologies.
There are 6 career steps available only within our team! You may advance in your career in different directions for many years ahead and become e.g. Data Scientist, Analytics Expert, AI & Analytics Consultant, even further Tech Lead, Architect or People manager (only within our team there is 6 career steps avaialble). You may also discover totally new path and change your direction among other capabilities in Capgemini.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, "there are a lot of opportunities", you just need to take it.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply…. like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Join us and feel our unique atmosphere for yourself!
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Dutch-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will be...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
analiza dokumentacji przetargowej, zbieranie materiałów niezbędnych do opracowania oferty, sprawdzanie dostarczonych przez Zamawiającego przedmiarów / ilości robót, sporządzanie przedmiarów, zbieranie i gromadzenie danych w zakresie...
Analiza problemów z biznesem i projektowanie rozwiązań Realizacja prac programistycznych Analiza istniejących rozwiązań i proponowanie ulepszeń / optymalizacj Wsparcie dla innych programistów w zespole Współpraca z analitykami i testerami...