IT Analyst with French & English
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies, you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing.
Your main aim will be to provide answers to the clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone for customers’ end users
- Route problems to internal support group
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge
- Administer and provide User Access in various systems
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems, work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Great customer handling skills and resourcefulness, vital for dealing with unforeseen situations
- Ability to acquire new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Understanding of the IT environment and readiness to learn new processes and technologies
- Good working knowledge of Windows OS, MS Office, Internet browsers, Antivirus and Firewall software, PC hardware
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset
- French – at least B2
- English – at least B2
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Lunch & leisure vouchers
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
Przygotowywanie różnych form korespondencji służbowej, redagowanie pism, korespondencji, sprawozdań i notatek służbowych. Wykonywanie prac organizacyjnych związanych z przygotowaniem spotkań służbowych. Archiwizowanie dokumentów....
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
W chwili obecnej poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko Osoba zatrudniona na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za: koordynację prac związanych ze sklepem Wólczanka, zarządzanie promocjami i treściami reklam, analizę efektywności...