Remote work possible from Poland only
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- An IT Architect with a deep understanding of cloud and on-premise infrastructure architecture with ability to integrate these environments. Understanding processes and steps required for migration components from one infrastructure to another. Have a knowledge of IT process model (ITIL).
- A good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project.
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Certification for related technologies would be appreciated by us.
And you have:
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS) – at least 3 years of professional experience in managing IaaS and PaaS, have knowledge about deployment infrastructure with templates and understanding integration of components with other components in clouds and on-premise infrastructure.
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware) – at least 3-5 years of professional experience in virtual environment and private cloud.
- Windows Server Platform – practical knowledge of operating system architecture, functionality, protocols used by it as well as deployment and lifecycle management.
- Active Directory – at least 3 years of professional experience, deep understanding of AD architecture, processes and how it is integrated with other IT products. Have knowledge in AD Migration/Consolidation.
- Automation (PowerShell, Bash, Python, C#) – a practical experience with one of the script language for automating processes both in on premise and cloud environment.
Then we would like to hear from you.
An IT Architect should be able to understand our customers’ business expectations, support them in formalizing their IT requirements. You will be a technical leader of IT infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable to meet business requirements following the best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Analyzing customers IT environment (physical and virtual) and understanding all components of core IT infrastructure.
- Planning, Designing and Managing Migration of customers’ infrastructure to Public/Private Cloud.
- Identifying technology trends and address current and future technology needs and as a result to generate new business opportunities.
- Analyzing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Implementing the project and writing related documentation.
- Acts as 3rd level support and assists infrastructure engineers with problems, incidents and changes.
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions. Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations. They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online What do you need to start? 3-5 years of experience of designing, implementing, and maintenance of complex network infrastructures, including experience in creating...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Job Description Salary: 16 000 - 30 0000 zł netto - B2B We are looking for a passionate Scala Developer to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. We write...
Job Description Salary - up to 18000 PLN We are looking for a passionate Site Reliability Engineer to join our platform team. Employees can work remotely Responsibilites: Continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover Maintenence and...