Identity Security Consultant
Predica Sp. z o. o. is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity with implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for Identity Security Consultant who could join our company and be part of motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Work in a highly specialized team responsible for support and development of on-premise and cloud identity platform for multi-national clients,
- Serves as escalation point for Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, Azure Active Directory,
- In case of solving support / maintenance issues – only high priority ones (2nd / 3rd tier), working side by side with Client and Microsoft Premier Support,
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration and design documents,
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems, automation of repetitive tasks and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- 5+ years of experience on similar/related roles like consultant, architect, premier field engineer in Microsoft environment, preferably for large international organization,
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory, AD CS (PKI) and AD FS,
- Expert knowledge of common protocols such as DNS, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM,
- Work experience and expert knowledge in Active Directory and server hardening, including privileged access workstation architecture and three tier administrative model,
- Knowledge and interest in cloud technologies especially Microsoft Azure AD,
- Knowledge and familiarity with a PowerShell scripting language,
- Knowledge of FIM/MIM is preferred,
- Knowledge of PAM solutions such as CyberArk is an advantage,
- Communication skills in English - work in international environment.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Authorized certifications are done on a regular basis,
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Co-financing of Medical Care
- Co-financing additional group insurance
- International projects for various sectors of the economy,
- Flexible working hours including remote work.
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Hardware budget,
- All necessary licenses and tools for performing work,
- Globetrotter bonus (when spending a certain amount of project time abroad - up to 20% of salary).
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zakres obowiązków: Uczestnictwo w sporządzaniu projektów instalacji technologicznych stosowanych do oczyszczania ścieków i/lub uzdatniania wody oraz przepompowni ścieków, w tym opracowanie modeli 3D oraz rysunków 2D; Przygotowywanie...
Zakres obowiązków: Zapewnienie obsługi technicznej placówek Grupy LUX MED w podległym regionie - woj. małopolskie, świętokrzyskie; Usuwanie drobnych usterek i bieżących awarii, wykonywanie podstawowych prac naprawczych: ślusarskich,...