Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Ability to influence at senior business levels. Working with various levels: CHRO, EDs, VPs, Advisor Partners, Client HR Community, Capgemini Bid teams
- Experience in working in global complex HR environment
- Strong knowledge of modern ERPs (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
- DEO solution expertise is necessary
- Strong commercial awareness and project management ability
- Strong HR consulting skills
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Ability to bring innovation to challenges and to overcome problems and obstacles as they arise as well as take action and produce desired outcomes with limited direction
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to travel at short notice (c.a. 50% for client meetings, client projects)
- Ability to work at flexible work schedule to accommodate the client calls / meetings at various time zones
- Leading DEO solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Developing end to end offers and responses to client RFx in solution space
- Building innovative, tailored client solutions by leveraging Capgemini assets
- Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
- Run the solution workshops with the client’s representatives
- Collaborating with sales community to develop a winnig strategy and winning the deals
- Contacts Capgemini senior management for internal approvals process
- Overall offer and commercial control
- Project management during the transformation and transition project within DEO area
- Subject matter expertise during DEO transformation and transition projects
- Consulting in HR processes and technology
Reporting to the Senior Solution and Transformation Manager the job holder will be responsible for leading solution design for standard deals as well as supporting Lead Solution Architects in complex deals. This is an exciting opportunity to expand our Digital Employee Operations (DEO) capability by delivering tailored solutions to our existing and prospective clients. This is a critical area of demand for our business; our DEO product continues to develop and evolve to support this demand, so we are keen to get an enthusiastic contributor to actively participate in solution building, presenting the solution to clients and to influence, and feedback, also on the product development. This role is a part of a global DEO practice team located across globe.
The role holder will also be responsible for delivering projects once they have been sold. The focus of your efforts will be HR Target Operating Model design including detailed HR process design, transition phase support and HR operational continuous improvement as per the solution agreed with the client.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Service Delivery: Organize and monitor current operations so that the team meets our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follows the agreed process Manage the teams workload by ensuring that there is an effective process for allocating tasks or...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
nadzór nad pracą techników przyjmowanie za pomocą aplikacji informatycznej zleceń od Klienta, przydzielanie i przekazywanie zleceń do realizacji pracownikom technicznym, monitorowanie statusu realizacji zleceń oraz wskaźników ich wykonania,...
As a Junior Recruiter you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities: Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing...