FP&A Analyst [rekrutacja online]
Key support for Finance Business Partners and Analysts in other Aon locations to report and analyse key metrics including revenue, cost and premium.
Build an understanding and expertise to support and drive initiatives including:
- Financial support and control
- Production, Interpretation and distribution of management information
- Assisting business unit budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Develop commercial and financial knowledge
- Influence financial performance
- 3-5 years of experience in GL or finance analysis or general accounting
- Forecasting and budgeting experience
- very good English skillsMS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective, including data gathering, consolidation and review of premium, revenue and costs by business unit
- Supporting the preparation of revenue and cost accruals/deferrals
- Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs
- Summarizing key findings for FP&A colleagues to support discussions and decision making with the business
- Assisting in the production of the monthly revenue and cost forecast for submission and updating of related systems
- Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
- Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
- Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit profitability
- Supporting multiple business units through delivery of effective management information
- Assisting in production and coordination of monthly business review packs
- Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
- Continuous review and improvement of management information
- Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
- Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to business unit management and governance meetings as appropriate
- Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czym zajmuje się zespół? Dział Audytu Ogólnego liczy ponad 600 osób, w tym blisko 120 biegłych rewidentów. W codziennej pracy mierzymy się ze specyficznymi dla danego sektora wyzwaniami, wykonujemy badania sprawozdań finansowych i inne...
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies, you will perform a support role for the French-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will be...
Nasz standard: umowa B2B wsparcie finansowe na start - pakiet startowy szkolenia produktowe i sprzedażowe premia uzależniona od wyników wsparcie Mentora wsparcie operacyjne Zadania bezpośrednia współpraca z Klientem...
Joining our Content Analyst team at Majorel is a career move that will enable your focus and interest in the online industry to develop in a vibrant, multicultural environment that empowers career and personal development. It will also enable you to...
Miejsce pracy: Kraków, Warszawa, Łódź lub Białystok Jeśli: Posiadasz doświadczenie związane z kontaktem z klientem. Posługujesz się swobodnie językiem angielskim (C1). Wiążesz swoją przyszłość ze współpracą z klientami...
Join Majorel’s content review team to provide a quality experience to millions of internet users! Majorel’s content review team deliver impact by managing potentially sensitive online social media, web page and advertising content. This position...