Finance and Accounting Process Junior Specialist with Lithuanian
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of both Lithuanian and English (min. B2)
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills
- Proactive approach & willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Performing month end closure activities; bank reconciliation tasks, balance sheet accounts reconciliation, intercompany balances reconciliation
- Fixed assets accounting activities
- Preparing and posting of journal entries (such as accruals, prepayments, cost allocations etc.)
- Preparing financial and tax reports
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining very good working relationship
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Introduction plan for new employees & colleagues’ support from the beginning.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? be open to work with clients be familiar with MS Office speak German and English at B2 level We don’t require professional...