Finance and Accounting Process Junior Specialist with French
- Be willing to start your professional career in international environment
- speak French at least on B2 level and want to use this language on a daily basis
- be ready for new challenges
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
You will work in one of the following areas:
- Project Controlling and Project Accounting by taking care of projects on each step oh their development
- Procurement by acquisition of products and services
- Customer service by contacting clients and recovering funds that are past due
- Payments by dealing with incoming and outgoing payments
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
Personal and professional development:
- Introduction plan for new employees & colleagues’ support from the beginning.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. Its a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day. Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Readiness to start your career in an international environment Very good knowledge of Spanish (min. C1) and English (min. B2) Excellent...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Zadania: Aktywne pozyskiwanie nowych klientów Utrzymywanie relacji z klientami Negocjacje handlowe Nadzór nad realizacją kontraktów Realizacja uzgodnionych celów sprzedażowych Raportowanie Wymagania: Wykształcenie minimum średnie...
Na tym stanowisku będziesz odpowiedzialny za prowadzenie projektów w obszarze doradztwa podatkowego dla klientów o zasięgu lokalnym i międzynarodowym, przygotowywanie opinii oraz różnego rodzaju dokumentacji z zakresu prawa podatkowego w...