Embedded Software Engineer
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Aerospace Electronics Department
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company’s innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products.
For our Aerospace Electronics team we are looking for experienced Embedded Software Engineer. We are seeking a skilled and passionate engineer to design and develop airborne embedded software for various avionics devices.
Nr Ref.: 2100453
- Participation in full lifecycle of software development (development + verification)
- Performing requirements capture, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, troubleshooting, software integration, verification and maintenance
- Development of software in accordance with DO-178 requirements
- New technologies evaluation and improvements introduction
- Cooperation with System, Verification and Platform Engineers in international teams
- Participation in technical audits and customer reviews
- Must have:
- 8+ years of proven experience in embedded software development
- Strong experience authoring C language
- Experience in development of applications for Real-Time Operating Systems
- Experience in development bare-metal applications (without RTOS)
- Broad experience using standard SW Engineering tools and lab equipment (oscilloscope, etc.)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in English
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience in full lifecycle of software development using aerospace processes or similar rigor (automotive, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience in development of Safety Critical applications
- Experience with CI
- Knowledge of Static Code analysis tools
- Knowledge of MC/DC related aspects
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in Agile-based approach to SW development
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support
Daily activities: A person on this position works as a Senior DSP Embedded Developer in inhouse Nokia UE simulator development team. In this position you will be working in the team implementing on newest chipsets DSP for inhouse Nokia UE based...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
You are: a strong software engineer with high dedication to frontend development showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications a good team player analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in...
The ideal candidate is to be ready to study, practice, develop and growth within the following responsibilities: Plan and define together with the local country managers the overall employer branding and communication strategy and participate...