Customer Service Representative with English
Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
For our Client - an American telecommunications company with the new branch in Katowice, we are looking for:
- Contract with our Client (trial period, full-time)
- Working hours: (8-hour shifts, between 11.00AM - 08.00AM, Mon-Sun)
- Office located in new building (Global Office Park, Katowice)
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package: Annual bonus, Shifts Premiums, Retail discounts
- Advanced Medical Program
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Able to work in a 21/7 shift environment
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to details
- Respond to customer phone calls as the ’first line’ of support
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to company’s products & services
Please upload your CV in English language.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? are open to start international career have strong analytical skills have excellent communication skills speak fluent Dutch (C1 level)...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Russian-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will...
To add and maximize value to the Site Team and the construction process by taking a proactive involvement in all matters relating to contractual entitlements, risk, planning, measurement and valuation and contractual correspondence. To maximize...