Customer Service Advisor with German
Is this job for me?
You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your language skills. Although you dont have much professional experience, you learn fast and youre looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your business expertise, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step.
What you will need to get this job:
- up to 6 months of experience in a similar role would be useful, but were much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills
- excellent English and German – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using these languages every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- a bachelors or masters degree would be useful, but is not essential
In your first three months:
- youll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- youll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- youll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and manage their benefits
What youll do once youre fully trained:
- provide support to our customers by advising them how to manage their benefits by telephone and email
- use your communication skills to interact with team members and contribute to the fulfilment of team goals
- develop your problem-solving skills by investigating cases and getting back to customers with a resolution
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Responsibilities: Response to customer inquiries via e-mail, phone, chat Order processing in customer service systems which includes orders entry Service administration Billing inquiries which includes price quotations, price checks and item...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czego wymagamy: wykształcenie minimum średnie znajomość języka angielskiego w stopniu bardzo dobrym znajomość dokumentów Google oraz Excela umiejętność organizacji pracy własnej pro-aktywna postawa i samodzielność w działaniu...
Is this job for me? You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can enhance your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. You learn fast and are interested in developing in an...