Cloud Native Architect (containers)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from Poland only
What do you need to start?
- Experience in designing / architecting Container / DevOps Cloud Native platform including Docker and Kubernetes / OpenShift.
- Experience in architecting cloud / hybrid cloud solutions with more than one vendor (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform GCP, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience in automation of one cloud vendor (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform GCP, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong scripting / coding / automation skills.
- Expert knowledge of best practices: object-oriented design, SOLID principles, CI/CD, testing.
- Good knowledge of DevOps pipeline tools (Azure DevOps/GitLab/GitHub/Jenkins).
- Experience in development, visualizing and using high-level models.
- Strong software engineering background with a strong knowledge of modern architectural patterns (microservices, Event-Driven Architectures, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design).
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; approachable, pragmatic and able to achieve buy-in.
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in cloud native tools from CNCF Landscape.
- Good understanding of Agile / Lean principles and how to apply them.
- Strong knowledge of cloud native security aspect.
- Good familiarity with networking concepts.
- Knowledge of cluster storage concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS.
- CKA/CKAD/CSK/DCA certificates.
- Any Cloud Vendor certificate.
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of Container based solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority.
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions.
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications Build the strong competency centers
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Are you the expert on Genesys? Are motivated to deliver the best solutions to our global Call Center users? Are you ready to take responsibility for the the underlying infrastructure, tools and configurations? Would you like to be a part of an...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Czego wymagamy: wykształcenie minimum średnie znajomość języka angielskiego w stopniu bardzo dobrym znajomość dokumentów Google oraz Excela umiejętność organizacji pracy własnej pro-aktywna postawa i samodzielność w działaniu...
Is this job for me? You are looking for a job in a stable international company where you can enhance your career, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step. You learn fast and are interested in developing in an...