Cloud Automation Architect
Remote work possible from Poland only
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- An IT Architect on at least 5 Cloud related Projects,
- Able to design and implement robust monitoring and observability processes in Cloud Native Technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, ElasticStack, OpenTrace etc.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language such as PowerShell, Bash, Python etc. Experience in .NET Core / C# will be a plus
And you have:
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Automation and Orchestration technologies such as: Terraform / AWS CloudFormation / Azure ARM Templates.
- Hands-on experience in configuration automation technologies such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- CI/CD - Deployment pipeline experience (Jenkins, TFS).
- Experience working in a team environment using agile sprint methodologies and tools including Jira, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge and experience in container’s technology stack.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux based systems, and experience troubleshooting applications running on these systems.
- Strong agile & Scrum skills with accountability for end to end delivery including planning and estimating workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation with the ability to work with internal and external customers.
Then we would like to hear from you.
You will work with talented architects to help us design automation of cloud infrastructure. This includes close cooperation with DevOps Engineers, enabling self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. You will use tools to build continuous integration and delivery stacks and custom toolsets designed with the goals of making, deploying and scaling complex platforms.
- Designing and building cloud automation architectures (AWS, Azure, private clouds)
- Deploying and managing container-based environments
- Designing and building continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Working with Infrastructure as a Code concept
- Demonstrating solutions to internal and external customers
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions. They are concerned about the combination of complex IT systems and interaction between them. By using strong problem-solving skills create and use valuable frameworks and conceptual models. As the researchers of new, hot technologies evaluate them and provide recommendations to the management.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Designing, planning, and implementing IoT architecture. Defining user stories/tasks/tests to solve functional and non-functional requirements. Supervising a team of five engineers. Helping team to solve architecture problems. Supporting the team to...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
nadzór nad pracą techników przyjmowanie za pomocą aplikacji informatycznej zleceń od Klienta, przydzielanie i przekazywanie zleceń do realizacji pracownikom technicznym, monitorowanie statusu realizacji zleceń oraz wskaźników ich wykonania,...
As a Junior Recruiter you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities: Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing...