Capability Manager Projects & Programmes
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven project management and consultancy background with experience in the change management or continuous improvement role
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on various departmental and business projects
- Strong facilitation, coaching and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in project consulting and delivery and client facing presentations
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Proven management background with experience in the leadership of highly skilled consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of areas including security, consulting, Governance, Risk and Compliance management
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of Senior Project Managers and Project Managers, team utilization and cross-capability development including forecasting
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Responsible for planning and delivering projects through the entire lifecycle from release planning through development, testing and deployment phases Maintaining project timeframes, budgets, estimates and status reports Managing stakeholder...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Centrum Stomatologii Medicover ul. Pawia 7 Nie wymagamy specjalizacji, stawiamy na doświadczenie i umiejętności Pracując w naszym Zespole, otrzymasz: gabinety wyposażone w nowoczesny sprzęt medyczny, m. in. mikroskopy, kamery...
Your Impact: Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced Instrumentation & Control engineers. You will have the chance to works on projects related to electronics, water treatment, manufacturing, building,...