Capability Manager Projects & Consulting - Cybersecurity
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 10 years of work experience including at least 5 years of business/people leadership and 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity area
- Proven management background with experience in the leadership of highly skilled consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities.
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects.
- Strong facilitation, coaching and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in project consulting and delivery and client facing presentations.
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
- Comfortable working without routine supervision.
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of areas including security, consulting, Governance, Risk and Compliance management.
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of senior Security Consultants, team utilization and cross-capability development including forecasting and financial modelling.
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe.
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management.
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management as well as support HR processes (promotions and pay increases).
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication. Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new projects.
What your development path can look like?
A Talent Review Manager is responsible for end to end management of team of experts in the Cybersecurity area. By working closely with customers and internal teams TRM is able to expand their leadership capabilities, gather experience in financial modeling and people development.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- Its better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini Business Services employs over 4,500 specialists in offices located in Krakow and Katowice. Business Services department is providing customers around the world innovative solutions services in 30 different languages in the areas of finance and accounting, banking operations, procurement, business processes supply chain management, market research and analytics, HR processes management, customer care, and marketing services. Currently, the main focus is laid on business process consulting and transformation, especially in the area of financial services, with the application of advanced solutions in the field of intelligent automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Przygotowywanie różnych form korespondencji służbowej, redagowanie pism, korespondencji, sprawozdań i notatek służbowych. Wykonywanie prac organizacyjnych związanych z przygotowaniem spotkań służbowych. Archiwizowanie dokumentów....
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
Coordinate work of team responsible for marketing automation and website performance Planning and execution of various multiplatform digital marketing programs including email marketing, marketing automation, content management and SEO/SEM Manage...
Oferta: Umowa o pracę na czas nieokreślony od samego początku pracy Wysokie wynagrodzenie miesięczne oraz liczne premie Szeroki pakiet benefitów (karta sportowa, prywatna opieka medyczna, dofinansowanie: posiłków, studiów podyplomowych oraz...