C2C - Senior Finance and Accounting Process Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the P2P/ C2C/ R2R area
- Fluent English (C1)
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Acting as C&B SME for internal client
- Comprehensive advisory & support to HR Retained Organization in compensation processes
- Comprehensive advisory and support to Management and to the Organization in the effective pay review processes
- Conduct compensation benchmarking and analysis
- Calculation, advisory & support in bonus process
- Research and resolve C2C issues
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Cloud Infrastructure Services since the establishment of the very first service center in Krakow in 2004 have achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006 another center in Katowice was opened, in 2012 in Opole, and 2019 in Lublin. Today, a team of nearly 2,400 professionals delivers IT services to clients around the world in 20 languages. Cloud Infrastructure Services cover several fields of expertise, including cloud computing, design, creation, testing and implementation of IT solutions, IT project management, IT infrastructure support and transformation services, application management, ITIL service management, multilingual customer service.
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online. What do you need to start? Readiness to start your career in an international environment Very good knowledge of Spanish (min. C1) and English (min. B2) Excellent...
PRACA KRAKÓW: NAJNOWSZE OFERTY PRACY
New features development Code review Collaboration with client Bug fixing Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hive, Good OOP and functional programming concepts Good to have skills:
Tasks: As an IT Helpdesk Analyst with HCL Technologies , you will perform a support role for the Russian-speaking customers on helpdesk queries, equipment configuration, back up maintenance, software installing/de-installing. Your main aim will...